Makes 12 slices. 150 Cals per slice.
- 1 large tub natural yoghurt.
- 360 g porridge oats.
- 2 tsp bread soda.
- ½ tsp salt.
- 1 egg.
- 1 tablespoon milk.
- Pre heat oven to 180 C.
- Put oats into a large mixing bowl, sieve in bread soda and salt.
- Mix Yoghurt, milk & egg together in one bowl.
- Add wet ingredients into dry & mix well.
- Line a bread tin or oven tray with parchment paper and add ingredients in.
- Sprinkle with some extra ground porridge oats.
- Cook for approx. 50 mins.
- After 50 mins, remove the bread from the tin and cook for another 10 mins.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool.