Makes 20 or 15 large.
- 270 g porridge oats
- 80 g butter
- 110 g honey
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 peeled & grated apple
- Preheat your oven to 160C.
- Melt butter & honey together, remove from heat and add in orange zest and grated apple.
- Mix into porridge oats, stir well until its combined.
- Put into a lined tin 11 x 8” tin.
- Using a potato masher or other flat bottom object press down on the flap jack mixture firmly. I used a small sheet of parchment paper on top of the flap jack mix to stop it sticking to the masher.
- Cook for 22 mins.
- Leave to cool for 5 mins before cutting into 20 pieces.