- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Serves 12-15
- 15 dates, soaked in water.
- 50g mixed seeds.
- 30 g coconut oil, melted.
- 40g Sarah’s ‘Joyful Honey with Orange’ from Mileeven.
- 60 g hazelnuts.
- 20 g ground flaxseeds.
- Pinch sea salt.
- 2 tsp cacao powder.
- Blend nuts & seeds until they are fine.
- Blend dates until you have a smooth paste.
- Heat coconut oil & honey together until liquid.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Roll into 17 balls.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 mins.
Optional; These can be covered in melted dark chocolate before chilling.
You can use cocoa as an alternative to cacao.