These is a gorgeous snack for everyone to enjoy & a very easy tasty gluten free version too.
100g Pure Honey.
½ cup of water.
125g dark chocolate.
50g ground almonds.
50 g butter.
4 med eggs.
1 tsp gluten free baking powder.
25g chopped walnuts, (optional).
- Preheat oven to 160 c.
- Line an 9” square tin with parchment paper.
- Heat the honey, butter & water in a saucepan stirring to mix.
- Remove from the heat & add in the chocolate.
- Stir until its melted.
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs for 2 mins.
- Pour in the honey & chocolate mix.
- Mix well.
- Add in the ground almonds, salt & baking powder while whisking.
- Pour into your cake tin, sprinkle with the walnuts.
- Place in the centre of the oven for 20 mins.
- Leave to cool completely or place in the fridge overnight before eating.