Makes 14 slices
Nutritional value; 150 cals, 6 g fat, 20 g carbs, 9 g sugars, 1.3 fibre, 2.5 g protein.
Notes: Contains gluten, eggs, sulphites, may contain milk.
- 225g flour.
- 1 tsp heaped baking powder.
- Pinch salt.
- 1 tsp cinnamon.
- 4 very ripe bananas.
- 1 egg.
- 75 ml rapeseed oil.
- 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- 25 g Honey
- A handful of raisins.
- Pre heat the oven to 180C,
- Line a loaf tin with greaseproof paper or lining.
- Sieve flour, baking powder, salt & cinnamon together into a bowl.
- In a blender mix the eggs, bananas, oil & vanilla essence together.
- Pour this into the dry ingredients and lightly mix with a fork while adding in the raisins.
- Pour into the lined tin.
- Place in the middle shelf of the oven & cook for 45 mins.
- Check its cooked by placing a skewer in the middle, if it comes out clean its ready.
- Take it out of the tin, remove the paper.
- Leave to cool or eat warm.