Contains 250 calories per portion, 28 g protein.
- 2 medium fillets of Cod
- 1 tsp Butter
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 medium Potatoes
- 45 g Gherkins
- 2 dessertspoon Crème fraiche
- 140g Green Beans
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 160 C.
- Meanwhile cook the potatoes, strain & keep warm until ready to serve.
- Chop the gherkins into the sour cream.
- Place the beans under the fish on a sheet of greaseproof or parchment paper, sprinkle with lemon juice & butter.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Wrap the fish in the greaseproof paper, then wrap in tinfoil.
- Cook for 18 mins.
- Serve the sour cream on top of the cod with a lemon wedge.