10 minute Chicken & Cashew
NOTE: if possible, use a low salt soya sauce to reduce the salt content.
- 110 g chicken breast
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 thumb ginger, chopped
- 10 cashews
- 60 g broccolini
- 25g peas
- 15 g soya sauce (low salt version)
- Dice the chicken.
- Dice the onion & finely chop the ginger.
- Dry fry the cashews in a pan for 2 mins, set aside.
- Heat the oil in the pan, add in the diced chicken & cook.
- Add in the onion & garlic, cook for 1 min stirring occasionally.
- Add the chopped broccolini & peas. Stir fry for 1 min to soften slightly.
- Add in the soya sauce & cashews.
- Serve straight away.