Chicken Salad with Cucumber & Yoghurt Dressing
This is a low carb/ high protein dish, ideal for rest days or if you are having a high carb meal later & wish to balance out your intake.
Ideal athlete rest day meal.
264 Cals per serving.
45 g Protein.
5 g Carbs
7 g Fat.
- 390 g cucumber (1/2)
- 2 med chicken breasts (260g)
- 2 spring onions
- 90 g Greek, low fat yoghurt
- 60 g baby spinach
- 6-8 mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp nigella seeds
- 1 lime, juice only
- Chop the spring onions.
- Shred the chicken into bite size pieces.
- Slice the cucumber in half-length ways, remove the inner seeds with a teaspoon, grate the cucumber.
- Add all ingredients except the chicken & spinach together.
- Chop/shred the spinach into long thin pieces. Place onto a serving dish.
- Mix the chicken through the dressing & place on top.