At 140 Cals each they are a perfect snack or have 2 or breakfast.
240 g Oat flakes
3 med Bananas
2 tsp Baking powder, (level teaspoon)
1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
½ tsp Sea Salt
2 large Eggs
375 ml Almond Milk, unsweetened (any milk will work)
50 g Dark Chocolate Chips or 3 tbls Blueberries
- Line a 12-piece muffin tin with non-stick papers.
- Pre heat the oven to 170C.
- Put the oats into a bowl, add the salt, baking powder & cinnamon into a bowl.
- Mix together then set aside. In a separate bowl, mash the bananas, add the eggs then add the milk & mix together.
- Pour into the dry ingredients & mix well. (Note you can use any type of milk).
- Evenly divide the batter between 12 muffin cups.
- Sprinkle with a small amount of dark chocolate chips (or blueberries).
- Cook for 18-20 mins or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Serve warm or save for later (stored in the fridge). These can be reheated for 45 secs.